Warehouse/Commissary Worker at CoreCivic in Conneaut, OH
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Warehouse/Commissary Worker who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Warehouse/Commissary Worker assists in the operation of the warehouse and/or commissary. They order, receive, store and inventory stock, supplies and equipment utilized in the on-going operation of the commissary and for general facility operations.
- Verify in-coming shipments against receiving documents; note and report any discrepancies or damages.
- Receive and properly store all commodities in keeping with appropriate sanitation standards; provide for ample supplies to be readily housed and dispensed for daily facility use; store, dispense and inventory cleaning supplies and chemicals, as directed, in accordance with applicable codes.
- Route items to appropriate storage locations; store in accordance with established storage procedures.
- Conduct commissary sales operation in accordance with applicable policies and procedures. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE – including Disability/Veteran.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year experience in warehouse/commissary operation, including the physical control and movement of inventory, preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.