RN, Cardiac Cath Lab at Ashtabula County Medical Center Healthcare System in Ashtabula, OH
Facility: Ashtabula County Medical Center, Ashtabula OH
Department: Cath Lab (17030)
– Full Time – 40 per week
The RN is a professional member of the Cardiac and Vascular Cath Lab who functions in a perioperative role in providing direct nursing care to patients in the pre, intra, and post phases while they undergo procedures. In this role, the Nursing process is utilized during screening, circulating, and monitoring patients. This person will also prepare patients for procedure and discharge from the pre/post holding area. This individual participates in activities to achieve department, hospital, and professional objectives.
To apply for this position please visit our website at :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of critical care background with BLS and ACLS certificiation.
- Minimum 2 two years experience working in a Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Must have the ability to exhibit competency in a perioperative role of circulating and the hemodynamic monitoring of patients that are undergoing a cardiac cath.
- Experience in Interventional Radiology preferred.