Production Operator at Chromaflo Technologies in Ashtabula, OH
Come Join Our Winning Team!
We are looking for motivated team members who have a hunger for long-term growth.
We are seeking Production Operators who can operate process equipment, produce and package product, and perform other tasks essential to our production operation and meeting our customers’ needs. Candidates must be willing to work afternoon or night shift hours.
If you have a High School Diploma or equivalent, can demonstrate mechanical aptitude or experience, and have a strong desire to be part of a winning team, then please apply.
We offer attractive starting wage rates and shift premiums; the opportunity to grow your starting wage rate by $1.00 per year plus merits for the first three years, and continued growth thereafter. We have an attractive and comprehensive benefit offering including:
- Safety Focused
- Flexible work environment
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Outstanding 401k plan with generous Company contributions
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical and Dental Benefits with multiple plan options
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- On The Job Training; Opportunities for Specific Job Training Programs
- Other benefits including AAA, Gym Membership, and Tuition Reimbursement.
This could be you!
From Date of Hire: Up to $13.10 per hour *with annual $1.00 per hour increases plus merits*
The information listed on this document is not guaranteed and is subject to change at any time. This is. not a guarantee of employment. *Scheduled to occur for the first three years based upon position.
High school graduate or GED equivalent with strong math skills
Ability to follow detailed instructions/work orders
Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience, as well as additional formal or technical education
A strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work well in a team environment