Paramedic – Full time & Part time
$2500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified, full-time Paramedic Day Shift
$3500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified, full-time Paramedic Night Shift
To apply, please visit www.ccan.org
For Questions: email@example.com
Community Care Ambulance (CCA) offers much more than a job. We offer:
*Shift options: 24, 16, 12, 10, 8 hour shifts
*Full-time, Part-time (32 and 24), Casual
*Paid tuition for career advancement for CICP certification + Bonus
*Family Like Atmosphere
The EMT-PARAMEDIC is primarily responsible for providing patient care and customer service that meets or exceeds the national Standard of Care for Advanced Life Support personnel and all CCAN standards.
The paramedic is ultimately responsible for all actions of the entire crew.
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an EMT-Paramedic course that meets or exceeds the National Standard Curriculum current standards.
- Must possess a valid Ohio state certification for paramedic,
- a valid Ohio Driver’s License with a clean driving record and;
- meet Community Care’s insurability requirements.
- Also must have a current ACLS card and CPR card.
- Must be able to read and write English at the 12th grade level and handwriting must be legible.
Requires bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, lifting, and other repetitive movements. Must be able to lift onto a stretcher and then carry, with the assistance of a partner, a person weighing not less that 225 pounds. Eyesight must be in compliance with the standards set forth by the O.D.O. T. for day and night driving, and may be corrected with the aid of prescription eyewear. Hearing of low and high frequencies is required and may be corrected with the use of hearing aids.
All emergency medical supplies and equipment within the scope of practice:
- Oxygen tanks and regulators, stretchers, splints, backboards, ET tubes, suction, monitor/defibrillator pulse oximeter, IVs and associated supplies, laryngoscope, etc.
- Must be able to function independently.