OPERATOR at LAKE CITY PLATING in Ashtabula, Ohio
We are seeking dependable, hard-working men and women for all shifts.
The Operator position operates machinery, works well with others and Lead Operator to produce quality parts for our customers.
- Assure we are plating customers’ parts to the Factory Work Order
- Safely operate machinery
- Follow safety policies including the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Check parts coming off line to assure correct thickness, chromate and packaging
- Communicate to Lead Operator if information is inaccurate or missing
- Assure we are delicately handling the customers’ parts
- Verify machine set up is correct – including correct cycle, amperage, load size, etc.
- Work with the Lead Operator to assure the line is plating correctly
- Assure that all paperwork is completed and correctly filled out
- Keep work area clean and aisles unobstructed
- Inform Lead Operator of any maintenance or machine issues that arise that may cause a safety issue
Suggest improvements for safety, quality and efficiency
Adherence to Attendance Policy
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Results Driven