Lead Duty Officer, part time at Ashtabula County Medical Center Healthcare System in Ashtabula, OH
Facility: Ashtabula County Medical Center, Ashtabula OH
Department: Security (18076)
– Part Time – Variable
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment throughout the buildings and grounds
- Provides assistance and protection to patients, visitors and staff.
- Able to operate two-way radio and video surveillance equipment.
- To apply for this position please visit our website at :https://www.acmchealth.org/employment/current-openings/
- High school diploma or GED. Valid Ohio Driver License with no more than four points.
Experience in a security-related field and hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
120 hour Ohio Peace Officer Training Council certificate or comparable public service certification preferred.