IS Tech III at Ashtabula County Medical Center Healthcare System in Ashtabula, OH
Facility: Ashtabula County Medical Center, Ashtabula OH
Department: Information Systems (18231)
– Full Time – 40
Serves as the initial point of contact between the End-User and IS Department personnel.
Responsible for ensuring the IS Department supported hospital workstations and peripherals are maintained at the highest level of availability and reliability possible.
This position could also include the support of the phone/paging system of the hospital. Also include the running of phone and network cables throughout the hospital system.
The four key areas of responsibility at a hospital/department or technology level are
- LAN and./or desktop tools based administration
- Hardware, software and peripheral installation/configurations and moves/adds/changes
- Small project and problem resolution.
Assists management and staff in completing projects and resolving problems.
Ensure help desk calls are quickly addressed and resolved.
Responsible for implementing workstation standards as defined by the IS Department.
Perform other duties as assigned by IS Director
- To apply for this position, please visit our website at :https://www.acmchealth.org/employment/current-openings/
High School diploma or equivalent education in Information Technology. Health Care or customer support desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Conflict/Complaint Management Skills.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills.
- The ability to work flexible hours and schedules.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Time Management & Proper Follow-Up Skills.
- Base knowledge of current PC software packages and systems: MicroSoft Office Suites, Invision, Time & Attendance, Kronos is a plus.
- Experience and/or certification(s) in Microsoft desktop operating systems (95/98/NT/2000/XP, help desk or project tracking tools, and/or web-based documentation tools is a significant plus.
- Base knowledge of Call Pilot phone system, exposure to a paging system.
- Adherence to organizational and departmental initiatives.