Behavioral Health / Mental Health / Chemical Dependency Therapist at Community Counseling Center of Ashtabula County in Ashtabula, Ohio
Community Counseling Center of Ashtabula County is a non-profit behavioral health provider focused on engaging the community in recovery.
We are currently seeking energetic, team-oriented therapists to provide comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency counseling services in our agency, school, and community-based programs within Ashtabula County.
CCC has been providing quality behavioral health care to Ashtabula County residents for over 55 years. We offer a competitive salary, excellent full-time benefits including health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, and 403(b), generous paid time off and holiday package, as well as performance based bonuses. In addition, we offer extensive training, excellent clinical supervision, and a flexible, supportive work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for both entry level and experienced therapists.
This position requires a Master’s Degree from an accredited university as well as an active LPC, LPCC, LSW, or LISW from the state of Ohio. We are also looking for candidates with active LCDCIII certification.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and provide individual and group counseling to a diverse client population
- Implement and review treatment plans and provide crisis intervention
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental health disorders, SUD or dual-diagnosis
- Collaborate with additional internal and external treatment providers
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling, Substance use disorders or other related fields
- Experience working with children and adolescents is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with community mental health and SUD resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Job Type: Full-time
This position requires a Master’s Degree from an accredited university as well as an active LPC, LPCC, LSW, or LISW from the state of Ohio.
Submit Resume to email@example.com